Every business has different needs, goals and visions, which is why there are three different base packages. Additional services can be added, please inquire during your brand chat.
Do you know what your brand’s story is? How does your brand’s identity and voice represent your story? How do you stand out and garner the attention your brand deserves?
The purpose of the brand audit is to assess the current presentation of your brand’s story and provide a report of where you are, along with an assessment of where you could be.
What does the process look like?
- First things first, we'll have a discovery call - I listen, you share; let's make sure we are a fit!
- We get on the same page - questionnaire time!
- I do my magic – I'll look at your brand’s strengths, analyze potential weaknesses, look for opportunities and assess any internal or external threats. Through this process I can see where your brand is making memorable strides and strengthen areas of vulnerability.
- The audit concludes with an easy-to-read, but comprehensive PDF document that outlines where you are and some basic steps on how you can move forward in supporting the story you’ve given me, or potential ideas on shifting the brand identity to better align with your story and mission.
The brand audit is a $150 investment*
*Satisfied & want to move forward with a full package?
$150 will be deducted from your initial non-refundable deposit of chosen package.
Comprehensive Brand Packages
The Palm client is in need of the basic sparkle for the time being. It's all about the visuals. Whether you are rebranding or just getting started, rest assured that you will walk away with a fully cohesive brand identity. This package is all about visuals.
The Palm branding process has a three-week timeframe from start to finish. It includes:
- Brand Audit
- SWOT Analysis
- Logo Design
- Brand Style Guide (PDF)
- Squarespace Website up to 5 pages (including a Squarespace blog and e-commerce set-up of up to 5 products)
- Choose three collateral design items
- Business cards, rack card, social media graphic templates, post cards, note cards, thank you cards, etc.
- Site maintenance training
- 2 hours of total chat support time
The Tropics client already has a cohesive visual identity but is in need of aligning it with an implementation plan. If you're ready to move forward with your vision, or need alignment between your visuals and strategy, this is for you.
The Tropics strategy process has a two-week timeframe from start to finish. It includes:
- Brand Audit
- SWOT Analysis
- Establish client avatar
- Develop brand positioning
- Explore and plan messaging strategy
- Determine website type (informational vs high performance)
- Determine content marketing strategy (social media promotion, video, advertising)
- Determine best items for your marketing toolkit (i.e., sales lead page, e-brochure, downloadable freebie, MailChimp email marketing)
- Integration solutions for existing products and website
- Implementation and site tracking through Google Analytics
- 2.5 hours of total chat support time
Identity & Strategy
The Crown Pineapple client is in need of visuals + strategy. Perhaps you are just starting, or in the process of a pivot or shift in business. We can help you present your story beautifully and align it with the appropriate business solutions for implementation.
The Crown Pineapple process has a four-week timeframe from start to finish. It includes:
Everything in The Palm & The Tropics, PLUS:
- Save $200 by bundling both identity & strategy at initial deposit
- Future Consulting & Support
- Additional 2 discounted chats for strategy package clients are $80/hour (any future chats will be billed at regular price of $125/hr), paid at time of booking appointment